05 Aug Mobile Apps
The mobile industry has exploded in recent years and is growing faster than any other industry in history. Users are turning to their phones and tablets more than ever before to search, play, shop, and access the content they love while on the go. That’s why it’s crucial for businesses to build a mobile presence and stay in the minds (and pockets) of their users.
Mobile apps a wide range of features, no matter what your niche: restaurant, retail, real estate, car agency, and more.
Benefits of having a Mobile App:
- E-Commerce – Integrate a mobile shopping cart with eBay, Shopify, Etsy, and more.
- Bookings – Let customers book a table right through the app with OpenTable, Urbanspoon, or TopTable.
- Order Food – Grab your content from GrubHub, Seamless, Eat24Hours, OLO, Online Ordering, and other online services to let customers place an order on the go.
- Coupons – Generate revenue by notifying customers of coupons, promotions, and special offers.
- Scheduling – Enable customers to make an appointment based on your available time slots, and syncing it with their calendar using online appointment platforms like Genbook, Schedulicity, and Appointy.
Promoting your business:
- About/Contact Us – Make it easy for customers to learn more or get in touch.
- Click-to-Call – Let customers call directly through the app in a single click.
- Directions & Maps – Display the exact location of your business, events, or branches so your customers can easily find you.
- User Reviews – Give customers a voice and share their reviews by adding Yelp, Citysearch, and other guides.
- Catalogs – Neatly organize and display products and services in different categories.
- Menu – Create a custom menu or automatically grab your existing menu from online menu guides such as Allmenus or SinglePlatform.
- Events – Let customers track events and buy tickets with Eventbrite, Eventful, Songkick, and more.
- Tell-a-Friend – Enable customers to share your app with friends via email, Facebook, Twitter, and more.
All these benefits and much more – Get in touch for more information and pricing